The spray gun AXV-S is suitable for use with traditional compressors
The spray gun features allow high level performance and finishing.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The GREEN approach to painting.
The special AXV-S and AXV-AS spray guns for air compressor allow the spray application with the LVLP system of various coatings and solvent or water based paints on different surfaces (metal, wood, laminates, rocks, walls…) in several industrial and decorative sectors like joinery, carpentry, car body and garage works, boat maintenance etc.
Thanks to its gravity fed upper tank with air regulator is suitable for applying specially heavy, thick or sticky varnishes. Equipped also with;
The double regulation system allows to cover a wide range of product amount/air flow combinations that are not normally achievable with the traditional spray guns of the previous generations. It is so possible to correctly adjust the mixture of air and product, according to the product density and/or viscosity and the paint type, improving the finish and the yield to get an evenly and uniformly coated surface with homogeneous and accurate vaporization.
Innovative feature of these models is the adoption of a not bleeding system blocking the air leakage when the spray gun lever is not deliberately pulled by the operator.
The AXV-S and AXV-AS spray guns assure the pulverization of the coating product and enveloping it with an air flow they lay it down softly and accurately on the sprayed surface. They allow the avoidance or at least limit the mist effect: by reducing the product dispersion in air, they increase the transfer efficiency beyond 85% and reduce the risk for the operator's health enhancing also the environment salubriousness.
These new models, positioned at a very high level among the exclusively professional products, are completely silver PTFE (Teflon) coated on the body allowing a simplified maintenance and an easy cleaning.
To be used with air compressor
Recommended pressure: 1,8-5 bar constant
Minimum air consumption: 200Lt/min constant
Fields of application: Carpentry, Joinery, Navigation, Car body and Garage works, Building and Industry
- 100% Rigo, original and registered design
- All metal body, Teflon finished
- High quality metal components
- Air discharge blocking system when gun lever is not pulled.
- Independent air flow and product amount regulations
- Possibility to modify at will the width of the sprayed pattern
- Equipped with several accessories
- Tested over 500.000 cycles.
- Product Transfer efficiency up to 85%,
- Limited overspray, product waste reduction
- Time saving up to 60% in respect to roller and brush
- Complies to VOC regulations
- Air volume and pressure always in optimal ratio
- High quality application finish, with clean and narrow (2 – 3 cm wide) mark, suitable for writing
decorating or for finishing touches to already done jobs
- Suitable for spraying most of the modern coatings
- Efficient of industrial and handcraft professional jobs
- It allows accurate and safe works
- Reduced maintenance and easy cleaning.